Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Sony Xperia Z3 - Annoying issues fixed by wiping phone cache...

So I have a Sony Z3 Compact (USA), and I do love the phone!  But really it has bitten me a couple of times...  On the good side this annoyances have been resolved by wiping the phone cache.  In this post I will like to list the situations that have been fixed by doing these.  Hopefully others find this post and get saved from factory reset as Xperia Support was guiding me to.


Problems fixed by wiping phone cache:

  • Audio:  
    • speaker volume too low and couldn't switch to loud speaker
  • SD Card:
    • can't move files into it as it was stuck in read-only mode

      ** Update on this:  The SD Card was going bad and acting only as read only until it failed completely.




No comments:

Post a Comment